We are open 6 days a week excluding Sundays and public holidays. All our doctors are experienced and knowledgeable. Our front desk staff and nurses are friendly and supportive.
- Dr Anand Joe Irimpen, MD, FRACGP
- Dr Joe is an experienced doctor and joined the Australian medical force in 2011. He started as a Medical Registrar based in the Royal Darwin Hospital and Cairns Base Hospital (2011-2019) and moved to join the Remote Medical Force as a GP Registrar at Cummins and Port Lincoln (2019-2021).
- Dr Joe is thorough in his work and has special interests in skin cancer and indigenous health. He will provide a limited skin check – for more details please refer to our services page.
- Dr Swahdin Paul MB BS , FRACGP
- Dr Paul has been working in the NT for nearly 6 years and he joined our team in 2022. A caring young doctor who excels in his area of Medicine, Dr Paul is very popular among his patients and staff alike.
- Dr S K Z Ali (Kanzul) MB ChB, FRACGP, Diploma in Child Health
- Dr Kanzul has special interests in family health, child health, women’s health – including IUD insertion, mental health, and workers compensation.
Book an Appointment
We provide affordable and bulk billing services.
Please tell receptionist:
- If you need to see a Doctor urgently – we will definitely get you in as soon as we can.
- If you think you may need a longer appointment than usual allocated time.
We are committed to provide preventive health care. Occasionally we may send you reminder offering preventative health services appropriate to you care. If you do not wish to be part of this system please inform us.
Non medical staff do not give treatment, advice or disclose results over the telephone.
Please make an appointment to see a doctor for prescription needs, so that we can make sure we are providing most up to date medication and healthcare available.
We prefer to be responsible for managing your health care, and as a result it is often necessary to organise follow up appointments, so that we can monitor treatment appropriate to your care.