We are open 7 days a week including public holidays. As well as knowledgeable doctors, we also have friendly receptionist and helpful registered nurse.
We provide affordable and bulk billing services.
Please tell receptionist if:
- You need to see doctor urgently. We will try our best to get you in as soon as possible.
- You think you may need a long appointment than normal appointment.
We are committed to provide preventive health care. Occasionally we may send you reminder offering preventative health services appropriate to you care. If you do not wish to be part of this system please inform us.
Non medical staff do not give treatment, advice or disclose results over the telephone.
Please make an appointment to see a doctor for prescription needs, so that we can make sure we are providing most up to date medication and healthcare available.
We prefer to be responsible for managing your health care, and as a result it is often necessary to organise follow up appointments, so that we can monitor treatment appropriate to your care.
- Dr. M J H Ali MBBS, FRACGP, Diploma in Dermatology, Skin Cancer Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine
- Dr Sujab Ismail MBBS, FRACGP, AMC Certificate, Diploma in Paediatrics
- Dr Sithy Mujahitha MBBS,FRACGP
- Dr S K Z Ali (Kanzul) MB ChB, FRACGP, Diploma in Child Health